Friday, February 18, 2011

My Honest Instant Internet Lifestyle Review Lee McIntyre

I suspect you’re here reading this Instant Internet Lifestyle review because you’re curious about two things:
·         You’re wondering if you really can make a living from the Internet.
·         You’ve heard of Lee McIntyre’s Instant Internet Lifestyle course and are wondering how it  stacks up against all the other Internet marketing choices out there -- or, to be honest, if any of them are worthwhile.
Is Lee McIntyre’s Instant Internet Lifestyle worth investing in?
To be truthful, a lot of what you find in the Internet Marketing field is ‘hypey’; that is, a lot of really big promises of fast, effortless riches if you just buy this product or that training. Of course, most of them are just that -- hype. So you’re concerned that Lee’s Instant Internet Lifestyle might be the same way, just like I was.
After all, if you really stop and think about it, how realistic is it to be able to just buy some miracle ‘business in a box’, plug it in and go on vacation while the riches roll in? If it was really and truly that easy, everyone you know would be ditching their day jobs. Maybe Instant Internet Lifestyle would be the same way?
I never really believed in instant riches, but even so I spent lots of money on Internet ‘secrets’ and frankly all it did was get me confused.  I really wanted an instant Internet lifestyle but wasn’t getting any closer to it. I’m not saying all the information was wrong, just that, even with the very best information it’s way too easy to get ‘information overload’ or find that you have all these pieces to a puzzle but have no clue how to actually put them all together and get them working– especially if you’re a total newbie like me.
Implementation eluded me.  I needed something to bridge the gap and put all the pieces into place for me. I also needed to be able to do it fast!  I’d lost my job and my unemployment had just two weeks left to go – and then I’d have NO income at all.
Talk about a scary time.
Things changed for the better once I heard about Instant Internet Lifestyle, and not because it was that mysterious ‘plug and play’ gimmick everyone’s looking for. Naturally I was leery at first in case it was really a Lee McIntyre scam – there are a lot of scams out there. I couldn’t very well afford to waste even the little bit of money Lee McIntyre’s Instant Internet Lifestyle course cost.
Luckily I found the Lee McIntyre Instant Internet Lifestyle to be the real thing. He helps you to build a business that really works, and doesn’t tell you that there’s “no work” involved – at least at first you’ll have to work at it, but once you follow his step by step instructions (Lee McIntyre is, after all, a former teacher so he knows how to teach this) you’ll see you really can do it!  Heck, if I can then I KNOW you can.
So, yes, I’m writing this Lee McIntyre Instant Internet Lifestyle review because I am really and truly genuinely following his methods and I can say in good conscience it honestly does work.
Considering I was at the point of thinking nothing would work to turn my situation around, that’s a really high recommendation for Lee’s Instant Internet Lifestyle.
(If you’d like to take a look at it yourself, just check out this link – and then if you decide to buy Instant Internet Lifestyle, drop me a line and let me know what you think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment