Friday, February 18, 2011

Is Lee McIntyre's Instant Internet Lifestyle Worth the Price?

I tend to be very skeptical that any of these so called Instant Internet Lifestyle sales pitches you see everywhere actually do anything but take your money. Frankly a few have taken mine then just sat there on my computer, languishing and reminding me of the fact that I made yet another mistake.
I have charges on my credit card for courses I don’t even remember buying -- and can’t find now!
Considering the reason I started exploring courses like GetMoreMomentum.com and Lee McIntyre’s Instant Internet Lifestyle was to finally get back on my feet financially after long term unemployment, let’s just say my confidence and attitude was suffering.
Have you gone through something like that, too?
Well, no one was more surprised than I was after buying into still one more Internet course . . . because THIS time, with Instant Internet Lifestyle everything clicked and I found myself making money!
Now, to be honest, it wasn’t $20,000 in three days or anything stupid like that.  That just doesn’t happen. Those guys selling other courses who are saying that might have made 20K in 3 days, but that was after a couple years of preparation.
So I had more realistic expectations when I decided to buy Instant Internet Lifestyle, but even so I wasn’t prepared for the fact that Lee’s students really can start earning several thousand a month just from their Internet business.
That’s more than I made in my 9-5 job!
And the most amazing thing, to me, was that it was ME doing it!  Me, the one who wasn’t ever able to make an Instant Internet Lifestyle plan work before, was able to start implementing the steps in Lee’s Instant Internet Lifestyle course and generating real cash in just a matter of weeks. Three, to be precise.
Now I’ve got to admit it does take some effort and focus. You can’t just read about Instant Internet Lifestyle or watch the videos in Lee’s course; you have to DO the steps. Maybe you’ll need to decide to miss that TV episode or football game once or twice and put a few extra hours into really building your own Internet business instead – but once it’s all in place and the money starts coming in, all that effort will have been worth it.
You see, every step and bit of advice in Instant Internet Lifestyle comes from Lee’s own experience with success, and he shares that knowledge with you in a way that’s so easy to follow and replicate. 
After all Lee McIntyre was a teacher and knows the fundamentals of how to teach. Plus you can tell he loves doing it. That makes all the difference – it turns out that, unlike so many of his American ‘guru’ counterparts, this humble Englishman is more about substance than ‘flash’ and, for me at least, Instant Internet Lifestyle has helped build a real foundation for my business that will support it as it continues to grow.
So is Instant Internet Lifestyle worth it?
It was for me, and I was at the end of my rope with my back against the wall. If Instant Internet Lifestyle can help someone like me who was out of a job and out of luck get back on my feet and start a new life, I feel pretty confident endorsing it.


This course is worth a LOT more than the $19.95 he's asking right now. He over delivers and adds so much value, so making this tiny financial investment in my future was a no-brainer.
If you want to check out Lee’s Instant Internet Lifestyle course for yourself this link will bring you there.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment